Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blog Prompt Cha. 8

.          


               Do you think twelve-year-olds are ready to choose their future careers? In what ways are twelve-year-olds in our society tracked ino their future careers? What Life Assignment would you like if you had to choose right now? Explain.



               I don't think twelve year old are ready to choose their future careers. I think that because as an exmaple my self. I am twelve years old and I do not feel like I am ready to choose my future career. Also because our minds are still growing to becoming more mature and responsible. I don't think we will fully choose what will come out right for us. So that when we grow up we will have a more accurate career to help us fully get a lot out of it.



                There are many ways that twelve year olds in our society tracked into their future careers. Some ways are by school, their interests, and their parents. In school techers and students learn about everyday careersa nd the real world which helps them choose their careers. They also are tracked in by their interest because when they grow up whatever career their interests match up to that is the career that they may choose. Lasty, thay are tracked in by thier parents. They are tracked in by their parents by whatever carrer that their parent may have they may choose. That is because they are encouraged when parennts talk to them about how they enjoy their careers.



             

The life assignment if I would have to choose now is to be a lawyer. I like to solve cases or help the people that are telling the truth recieve justice. Also my aunt is a lawyer and whenb she tells me about how much she loves it it encourages me to want to be a lawyer. This is the career I want when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment